Hart of Dixie ▷T.Vobsessions

Welcome back to another TV obsessions blogpost where I rave about a show I've been totally obsessed with!

Today we're gonna talk about a show I absolutely love called "Hart of Dixie" I was recommended this show by Netflix, actually. LOL It was rated really high, so I said why not? I became so obsessed with this show! It's basically about a New York City doctor named Zoe who moves to a very country Bluebell, Alabama and it's a cultural shock to her at first but I think she grows to love it as time goes on. She works there and meets a very handsome but engaged George, sadly BUT shortly after him comes a very country, free- spirited Wade so there's a little love-triangle action! I'm personally TEAM WADE!! Juicy things happen each week & it's just a great show filled with drama and romance so if you're in to that sorta thing then check it out on Netflix!

Okay Thanks for reading & catch ya next week! xx Jade

P.S. I even got my mom hooked on this show! hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist