The Ama's Fashion Review!


Howdy y'all I wanna do a fashion review, because I love fashion. duhhh haha. Okay let's just get started shall we?

First up is T-Swizzle!  

I love the dress, it's glamorous and beautiful! I feel like it's a little sexy for Taylor as well so of course I am in love. I love her hair! doesn't it look different? maybe a cut or she dyed it? Im not sure, but I'm diggin it! I approve!
















Next is Ariana Grande.
I absolutely love Ariana, BUT get a new hairstyle girlfriend! It makes you look 12. I'm actually wondering if I've ever seen her hair up or not like this & I don't think I have! Besides her hair, haha, I love her dress, it's kind of similar to Taylor's. Same stylist? Congrats on New Artist by the way! totally deserve it :)

Next up to bat is Miley Cyrus.


Im not gonna lie, I'm not the biggest Miley fan; However, I loved what she wore on the red carpet! She seemed to find her closet, and  was able to put clothes on AND I love this! It's modest, but of course still sexy well because this is Miley. haha All jokes aside Miley you looked classy! & I loved your performance. Bravo Smilers!












Lastly we have Rihanna 

WOW Rihanna! I kind of expected something like this from you. I don't hate it, and maybe it's because Rihanna is wearing it but I like it. The jewelry is perfect, and the makeup is not too much. She's grown! I love it Ri-Ri, you are rocking it ðŸ’‹







That's it! If you guys like these fashion reviews then let me know, because it's fun! I love you guys xx Jade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist