One Year Anniversary!

Wow what do I even say? I can't believe it's been 1 full year that I started making Youtube videos! That's just so crazy to me, it feels like just yesterday I decided to do this whole YouTube thing. All of you have kept me so sane, you're encouraging words have truly meant the world to me. I love making videos for you guys. I personally have been through a lot, but this channel and creating content for y'all has been my happy place where I can just be myself! I am forever grateful for every subscriber I have, you all individually mean so much to me. You are my friends now, and you can't run away now ;) Seriously THANK YOU for the love & support you show me, I hope to bring you greater & better videos with the years to come :) all my love!
                                                            xx Jade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist