Music Monday #1

I'm stuck in Atlanta airport. ughhh. So get this, I was supposed to leave at 7:44pm and my flight got delayed to 11pm! 11!! Which means I won't get home till about 3 o clock in the morning! I don't wanna talk about it. Just a tip, NEVER fly Frontier, it may be cheaper but it's a guarantee headache 😩 ANYWAYS  It's Monday and I wanna bring back a series on here called "Music Mondays" I love all types of music (which you will soon see) and I would love to share all the music I've been loving lately! I have so many albums and songs I wanna share but I'm going to pace myself. So I think it's only fitting to share with y'all songs I discovered in Chattanooga, Tennessee. 

OKAY so first and for most is Elevation Worship and most specific the album "There is a cloud" Holy crap if you're a fan of worship music you have probably hear of them but this album is amazing! My favorite songs are 

"Do It Again" 
"None" and 
" There Is A Cloud" although I listen to this whole album on repeat!!

I have a confession to make, I'm kind of a fan of EDM. I find myself blasting these songs in my car, I love the beat drops! SO GOOD!! so here are some of my favorites.

Louis the Child is my new favorite! I like his songs
 "Slow Down Love" feat. Chelsea cutler
"Last to Leave" feat. Caroline Ailin
 "It's Strange" and "Better Not" feat. Wafia.

My last favorite song is probably my Summer 2018 anthem song it's by Whethan feat. Oh Wonder called "Superlove"

if you only look up one of these songs do yourself a favor and listen to this one!!

That's all folks! Here's a link to listen to all of these songs, if you're interested! 
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7rV8n-J52HcMQiRCwVQhRu5ooA_kwbGc
Love y'all and talk soon! Oh and subscribe to my blog on the left so you can be notified when I post!
    xo Jade















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist