My Experience in KC!

Hey guys so ignore the elephant in the room that screams "You haven't posted a blog in months!" I do apologize, I want to dedicate more time to this blog because I do love it! It's my promise to put up a blog once a week *Scout's honor* ANYWAYS If you guys didn't know I moved to Kansas City for about a month and half for work, I'm a nanny. Where do I even begin? I went into this whole experience with an open mind but let's be honest I've nannied for 2+ years, so this should be a cake walk, right? Wrong! The baby I watched was 8 months old, the cutest thing but he was SOO much work! With that being said it was harder than i anticipated. I felt like I was on call every hour of the day, so I didn't really have time to myself for more than a few hours. It was exhausting, and I was counting down the days till I was gonna be home to sleep, and sleep some more. On top of all that I spent Easter in an airport, because we traveled a lot! & I missed my Great Grandmother's funeral :( Don't get me wrong the whole experience wasn't awful, I loved the fact that I lived with my "cousin" (she married my cousin, so she makes me my cousin, right?) we're best friends so it was awesome to have her there & vent to her when I needed to. Overall I give the whole experience a 5 out of 10, I questioned if it was even a good move but you know what? I learned a lot, and I won't change that at all. toodles for now, see you next week!
   xx Jade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist