DIY State Glitter on a Canvas!

Hi Guys so I've been seeing this everywhere and it seemed simple to do so I'm gonna walk you through how I did this!


The things you'll need- A canvas, Mod Podge, An outline of your state, a sponge brush, a pencil & GLITTER!



Okay so step 1 is trace your state onto the canvas. What I did was on the back off the paper I traced around my state really hard with my pencil, getting as much lead onto the paper. Then I turned the paper (what I just traced facing down on the canvas) and just outlined the state with your pencil pressing really hard and it should transfer!







➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤▷▷


Step 2 is take your Mod Podge with a sponge brush and start gluing & putting down glitter! I did little sections at a time
It should end up looking something like this when you're done!









Okay so now you have to let it dry for 2 hours! So in the meantime I Watched the Shaytards with milk & cookies :)
Okay now back to business! Step 3 is to take some Mod Podge & brush a thin coat of it over the glitter. This will help with fallout glitter so theres not glitter everywhere! Now let it dry..


















While thats drying I wanted to cut out a heart & place that where exactly I'm from (southern!!) So I wanted the heart to be a sea blue so I painted a little part of a poster paper, trace a heart and cut it out.

Then when it was dry I took my mod podge & placed the heart right on there!











THAT'S IT!! Here's the final project, I'm obsessed with it!!















Let me know it you guys tried it out, I would love to know how it went with you okay thanks for stoppin by & I'll see ya very soon xx Jade

P.S follow me on Twitter @Jadejarina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist