Music Monday

Hello, when was the last time I did a Music Monday?? haha I love music, so I'm just gonna suggest some music to y'all as well as leave my spotify account below if you wanna check out different music and playlists I've created on there! :)

So first for my hip-hop lovers out there, there's a great new song called "Don't tell 'em" by Jeremih ft. YG it's got a great beat! Definitely a pre-club song to get ya in the mood to turn up! I've had this song on repeat!!!

Next song is more of a pop type song but still has a great beat! it's called "Shower" by Becky J I'm not sure if its new but its fantastic! Summer song for sure!!

Last but surely not least is a song by Sam Smith called "Latch" the acoustic version!! The original song is great but the acoustic version is just the best, personally! Sam Smith is just amazing so anything he puts out is music to my ears!

I hope you enjoyed this Music Monday! Don't forget to check out my Spotify to listen to all the songs I listed, if you're interested! Ok byeeee loves

xx Jade

SPOTIFY ACCOUNT
https://play.spotify.com/user/1212842026/playlist/6WNq2jTTooBQRi3F3cOLD8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist