BlogHaul

Hey Guys! So I went to the mall yesterday & got a few things, not enough to make a video, so I decided to show y'all on here what I got! I went to 2 stores H&M and Forever 21 <3

Okay the first thing from Forever 21 I got is a basic black tee! I think it's a staple & basic piece every     girl show have in there closets! (I'm even wearing it as I type this post..hehe)
Next thing is probably my favorite!!! I am obsessed with these type of shorts! They are comfy, and cute and perfect for summer!! I love the pattern, super adorbsss
$14.80

And lastly from H&M I got an accessory! Its a charm anklet!! I've been on the hunt for a cute anklet like this one so I was so happy to snatch this up. Again, I think it's perfect for summer

Thanks so much for stoppin' by the blog today! I hope you enjoyed this mini haul & don't be shy, hope to see you soon
xx Jade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist