"The Best Is Yet To Come"

They always say "The best is yet to come" for me that's hard to believe because i've experienced some pretty amazing things thus far. I traveled to places like Japan⬇

Portugal⬇ 
and Sweden ⬇

Not only this but I got to travel with some of the greatest athletes in the world! Yes, I traveled with the USA Womens Soccer team for one whole year and it was amazing! (If you wanna know more then let me know) I think it's great and exciting that I can only go up from here! Im so excited for my journey coming up and of course sharing it with you all! xx

Sorry for the Sappy post! lol leave down request if you want. I can do reviews and things like that if you'd like.. Ok now I'm just rambling..
   ta-ta 
       xx Jade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist