California→Louisiana OR bust!

So I recently went to Louisiana for a cousins wedding and it was amazing! The not so amazing part was the 25 hour road trip to Ruston, LA. It was my parents great sucky idea to drive vs. flying but we got there safely & got to look at this beautifulness
 which was breathtaking so I can't complain! When we got there we were so happy to finally spend time with family a couple of days before the wedding started.. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL
 it was the perfect country wedding and was worth all the traveling! I love these to people and they sure did not dissapoint with the food and the dancing! omg that was fun! Here's a picture of me and my sisters at the wedding⬇ I wouldn't trade it for anything.
We were all so sad to leave when it was time to go but it's a memory we'll keep close to our hearts forever! see you soon Louisiana💋

P.S how cool is this picture? thought i'd share :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist