What's on top of my nightstand!

I find it VERY important to keep things inside and on top of my nightstand.. don't you? just me? ok cool. Here's a overview picture of what my nightstand looks like, then I'll break it down.
I'm real happy about how neat & organized it is *Pats back* I won't get into everything, but first is that Mason Jar.. here's a close-up ↡
it's a 2013 memory jar my friends & I made around New Year's time and it's filled to the brim of memories. I love to look back and read a few, its fun!
Next! is my picture and quote collage right above my night stand that looks like this
I just have motivational and inspiring quotes I wrote that I love and picture of the kids I used to nanny and a photo booth picture strip. This is probably my favorite parts of my room :)
The last thing I'll touch on is the few brushes I keep on my nightstand.
here I keep a few brushes and lip products! the rest of my makeup I keep inside so if you wanna see that, then let me know!
It's been a pleasure as always, hope you enjoyed.
xo Jade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist