Drugstore Haul

Hey guys so I did some makeup shopping but of course, on a tight budget! I still got some pretty amazing things, and all of this cost under $13.00!! crazy, I know! Let's just dive into it!

1. Wet n Wild brow & eye liner in "Mink Brown" 0.99
I am obsessed with this! The price is amazing for the quality!
I've heard Youtuber's rave about this, so you should def try this out!

2. Elf Natural Eye Lashes $1.00
SO I've gotten these before & love them, it comes with glue as well so that's awesome
 now I just need someone to teach
me how to put them on. LOL

3.Wet n Wild blush in "Heather Silk"$2.99
It's safe to say that I will be repurchasing more of these blushes!
This color is so pigmented, it gives me chills! I will be raving about this on my Youtube channel soon!



Thanks for stoppin by & I hope to see you real soon!! ta-ta xx Jade  ♡♡


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist