Fall Cozy Corner


I call this my Cozy corner! Every girl needs one! A place that just makes you happy. I have my favorite candle burning, next to some cute diy glitter pumpkins! (which will be on my YouTube channel very soon!) I feel like Christmas lights are very universal, yes they are perfect for Christmas time but I think they are beautiful any other time, they just add the sense of coziness I love! I'm working on making my whole room as cozy as this corner but for now the corner will do! I am LOVING Fall by the way, everything about Fall is making me happy! If you have a cozy corner or just a spot that screams Fall, then tweet it to me, I'd love to see it! You can check this Cozy Corner out in the background of all my videos! ta-ta
                       xx Jade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist