Traveling To The Unknown


I am going  to beautiful San Francisco and Columbus, Ohio at the end of this month!

I haven't been to either places so I am totally traveling to the land of the unknown! You're probably wondering why? what for? If you didn't know I used to nanny for Christie Rampone who is a gold medalist professional soccer player! cool right!? I've nannied for her for  about 3 years and she asked me if I wanted to nanny for her for these trips & so I thought about it I said yes right away, of course! If you want a video of me explaining what I really do & everything then let me know! I'm really excited about this and so maybe I'll try and vlog the experience if I can! Let me know if you've been to either places & what are good restaurants or shops in the comments! love you guys xx
   Jade
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist