Nashville| TVobsessions

This week I've really been into Nashville! I heard great things from this show and I know of a lot of people who love it so I decided to give this show a try. I'm not gonna lie, it was a slow starter and took me a few episodes to fully become obsessed (I think its because of all the action show I've been watchin') but I love it! Of course there's some romance, because like y'all know I'm a sucker for that! There's just a really neat storyline to this show, and makes you think that maybe this is what the country music industry is really like! I like country music, but if you don't I do not suggest you watch this show because there is quite a bit of singing. If you're bored and looking for a good show to watch than this is a great one! I'm only half way through the first season, but I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Ta-ta for now!
OH and P.S I really wanna go to Nashville after watchin this! hehe
xx Jade 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist