My Fall Wishlist

Hola amigas! There are so many things I am dying to have in my hands for this lovely Fall Season! Many of you may be like me, unemployed but searching. I feel like it's the time you don't have money when you want everything in sight! I'm gonna list a few beauty & fashion products I want to add to my fall wardrobe and makeup collection! so let's get started!!

1. This is number one because this is at the top of my list of things that I am DYING to get my hands on. Ankle booties! I think these are perfect for fall! I found these really cute ones from Target that are only $29.99!! What a sale! and how cute are they?!

2. Next is a trend that's really hot right! Kimono's, I found this one online at Forever 21 for $24.99 and I think that this will help spice up my wardrobe! You can wear this with leggings and black boots.. OMG how perfect, I have to get my hands on this item!!

3. A beauty product I really want is Mac's Bronzing powder. This might sound weird because I obviously don't need bronzer because well.. I'm black, BUT i would like to define my cheek bones and I think it'll look gorgeous! $25.00
 I kept it short, because I can go on for days LOL! Check out my Youtube channel to see if I end up getting any of these items! Tell me what's on you Fall wish list & until next time ta-ta! xx Jade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings