Music Mondays


Justin mother-freakin Timberlake. He never seems to disappoint. His Part 2 to The 20/20 Experience is purely amazing, to say the least. If you have not heard this album, you are living underneath a rock!, I will link the spotify link so you can get your listen on! Justin has to be my favorite artist of the year, hands down. My favorite songs from the album are:
   1. Cabaret ft. Drake-  I love this song for a couple reasons. A. Drake is one of my favorite rappers and B. The beat & the words are amazing. Favorite song on the album!

  2. Not A Bad Thing- This is an eleven minute song! It's basically 2 songs in one if you listen to it but I am a sucker for the slower, more meaningful songs & this is a great one!

Your homework is to listen to this album or at least these 2 songs and tell me what you think about 'em! Justin is an amazing artist and is going to sweep the Grammys this year! Let me know if you guys like Music Mondays in the comments & tell me your favorite songs off this album.
Till next time xx Jade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist