Scandal| TVObsessions


SCANDAL!!! I discovered this show in late 2012, I was bored and on Netflix so I said why not? best decision ever! I highly recommend it if you haven't already, it's amazing! It's a little risqué if you are younger but it has a very powerful story line. So if you don't know this show is about the president of the United States having an affair with a women named Olivia Pope, the only problem is she's not some mistress to him, he's in love with her while still being in a painful marriage with his wife. You're almost rooting for the affair to happen, which to me is so hilarious & genius on the writers part. I love that they are a biracial couple, because a lot of shows do have that, which makes this show so unique to me! My only advice to you is watch it!! You will not regret it! ta-ta
                      xx Jade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mothers Day!

Saturday Mornings

My Fall Wishlist